Selasa, 07 Juli 2009

Back to blogging!

Heyy anyone who reads my blog! (does anyone read my blog?)...it's been kinda long since I write my last blog...haha...but now I'm back to blogging! thanks to my friend who reminded me of blogging, gaby, thank you! haha...

Maybe everything is already changing by now...I'm older, now I'm in high school, I'm getting more handsome(I guess...haha), and some of my old friends are gone...goodbye my friends from 20! I'll always love you all!

You know, I just can't wait for high school...some say it's the best part of life...besides marriage...haha...

And marriage? no...we're not going to talk about that...high school's enough for now...haha...that's all for today...thank you...

1 komentar:

  1. I read your blog jo! :D hihihihi sama2 joa keep on blogging ya bos. apalagi gue mo pindah gini kan huhuhu update2 terus ya joooo i'm gonna miss youuuuu :'(

    BalasHapus